



When I read the extract with no words that had the letter 'e' in it I immediately thought of the boy in the story sitting in bed really confused not being able to find the word he was trying to think of.
I thought i would try and experiment with movement so used a slow shutter speed and cable release trying to express confusion and my thoughts being muddled.
I think the images that i took turned out quite well. the skin tone is a bit off due to the lighting that i had to work with but other than that i think the message that i was trying to put across was successful.

1 comment:
I really liked these images. Actually I don't know if liked is the right word - they made me feel drunk. They are really good, though, as though nothing is in focus - nothing sharp for you to focus on. Just that fuzzy feeling when you can't quite put your finger on your thoughts.
Post a Comment